1. The Republican National Convention saved the best for last. Luckily, this charmer was able to help everyone ease out of the shock and confusion of Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair. The man with dark hair, a great smile and a fabulous speech? Marco Rubio, a Cuban-American from Florida. He had been rumored to be the VP choice of Romney. He's definitely on the shortlist of presidential and VP choices for 2016.
2. The U.S. Open has served up its own Hunk named Andy Roddick. Although no one will ever take the place of Andre Agassi in my heart, he definitely gives Andre a run for his money.
3. As the Democratic National Convention gears up, we can all rest assured, there will be some hunkiness there. His name? President Barack Obama.
4. As Hurricane Isaac heartbreakingly bears down on gulf coast states, heroes of every kind emerge. Our thoughts, prayers and soon-to-be donations are with the victims who are without power and some who have become suddenly homeless. If you would like to make a donation, the Red Cross is currently accepting them here.
5. The NFL kickoff not only kicks off Fantasy Football, an excuse to get drunk on Sundays and tailgating but it also brings with it Miles Austin of the Dallas Cowboys and Steve Weatherford of the Giants.